Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to Peephole on Africa

Greetings, Friends!! Hope this finds EVERYONE doing fine!! I hope I am not
too presumptuous to write now and then to the conferences, but I would love
to share my time in Africa with you and have you feel like Beira is a
familiar place to you,too. And we have an extra room if you can get here!!

POA...PEEPHOLE ON AFRICA...as this is a tiny view of a vast, varied
continent. It's like writing on behalf of the United States from downtown
Orono.

I brought a new, shiny 7 speed bike to get around. Everyone has old, heavy,
very beat up bikes. I hate to have every one on the streets look at me an my
bike, but that's the breaks! I just try to sit up straighter!!

Next time I 'll write about my first bike ride. Have been looking for the
babies who sat in the sidewalk with no parents in sight last April. I think
they are mobile now..
Sending you all many greetings and wishes for a strong year!! Emily
Wesson....

No comments:

Post a Comment